ranking points

• Today, in the morning, my points in the ranking list were more 1 146 000. Now is 1 125 000. I did not make any fiht, I got noe loses. What's up?

• No! I was absent for almost 8 hours. Coming back I noticed 1 460000 on the map but 1 125000 in the ranking list. After a while on the map was also 1 125000. I have seen games with a lot of bugs, but this game breaks a lot of top scores. Some days ago I, without visiting theTzolkin Wheel, I lost 4 jewels. They were there and suddenly dissapeared.

• Another question. Why the link to support does not work? They got holidays? Too much beer? Or they got bored with questions?

• No! I was absent for almost 8 hours. Coming back I noticed 1 460000 on the map but 1 125000 in the ranking list. After a while on the map was also 1 125000. I have seen games with a lot of bugs, but this game breaks a lot of top scores. Some days ago I, without visiting theTzolkin Wheel, I lost 4 jewels. They were there and suddenly dissapeared.

You lost 4 jewels??? 4 amber stones??

You didn't upgrade the Quetzal palace?

It's just a suggestion.

Another question. Why the link to support does not work? They got holidays? Too much beer? Or they got bored with questions?

You can send an e-mail to: support@lionmoon.com

Se não foi hoje amanhã será. Se não for amanhã, um dia hà-de ser. A paciência é uma das maiores virtudes do ser humano,tenha calma, e espere sua vez de vencer… O mundo dá voltas, aqui você cai,logo ali se levanta.
    William Shakespeare

• map display isint that trustworthy. It can show different points with different towns. Also sometimes it feels like points drop when you build diplomacy. Which is cost saving tech. I have not bothered to chech for sure. But it could also be my imagination

• We are looking into this. We do not believe there is a widespread issue with scores, but if anyone else is seeing this issue please do report it in this thread, preferently with details of what you were doing prior to score change (we have also merged the other thread into this one since they talk about the same problem).

• Another time similar problrm, this time smaller, but it still is. I was to leave for some hours therefore I orderde production time for 8 hours. I had more then 1 300 000 points. I left and now I come back. I got 1 296 000 points. The difference is smaller but the problem still exists.