this guy can bully gay and disabled people

• k wasn't planning on doing this but.... First time in 5 -6 years of playing the game and got my first ban in GC! I know I have a big mouth and my filter is broken most of the time, but I try not to get personal, except when the other party does.... maybe I shouldn't have shared personal info like being gay or being bedbound due to an accident....
    But I did.... and I'm a woman that is not to afraid to defend herself! This guy Iceman has been bullying me from the start... first I was rotten to the core, had to hear that several days in GC, he got a ban, he came back, started to call me boy and other homophobic things.... he got another ban .... and another... but he can still play because he's the biggest coiner of the server, that's also what he keeps on saying.... the dev's won't ban him because he spends so much, his words not mine...
    now I get banned for standing up for myself, I asked the dev's what I said wrong, because an insult for you is maybe not one for me. But got no answer, I told him I would post it over here, and it will most likely be deleted.
    I don't care if he calls me boy every fucking time, I don't have a problem with my sexuality, and I have enough self-esteem, but not all is like that and those words can go deep for some... ow he doesn't call me that anymore but now he made another player in his tribe doing it, a person who grows 100pts in a week? admitted that he only plays to troll and find a girlfriend....
    Like I said before I know I have a big mouth but I would never take it that personal

these are just a couple of copy's and examples of how he acts

just needed to vent, thank you for your time!

[01:19] [TCSW] Iceman: This PreciousArtemis, is perhaps a very nice person in real but in here Iceman, it does try to be something it will never ever be accepted either in bed broken and crying or not

[01:19] [Delta] Nyx Galaxia: yo, thalleous

[01:19] [CAT] Thalleous: how are you? Nyx Galaxia, ?

[01:19] [FYI] Gator: I've seen twink get a little tacky -- but never strike at someone like He does --She has a little more self respect than to do that

[01:20] [FYI] PreciousArtemis: yup have to admit it

[01:20] [TCSW] Iceman: PreciousArtemis, I do play this game as I please so stay in bed nd feel sorry for you as in rl noone else does

[01:20] [Delta] Nyx Galaxia: im good, i can clearly men here to playing their sad song. thalleous about you?

[01:20] [FYI] PreciousArtemis: we need to hug more trees!

[01:20] [CAT] Bee: Gator i only go after a ss hats who are nasty to people, i actually hate conflict

[01:20] [CAT] Thalleous: Nyx Galaxia, I like your quote

[01:21] [CAT] Thalleous: I'm good thank you

[01:21] [FYI] PreciousArtemis:

[01:21] [CAT] Thalleous: what?

[01:22] [Delta] Nyx Galaxia: hahaha thank you thats my new quote lmao bro! thalleous wassup????

[01:22] [FYI] Gator: Twink pretty good at it too lol

[01:22] [CAT] Thalleous: ah things

[01:23] [CAT] Thalleous: I'm kinda lonely

[01:23] [FYI] PreciousArtemis: screw u hahahha

[01:23] [CAT] Thalleous: yep lol that her quote

[01:23] [CAT] Bee: always said what i feel gets me into trouble all the time lol

[01:24] [CAT] Thalleous: Nyx Galaxia, look at mine lol

[01:24] [FYI] PreciousArtemis: Bee, teach the tribe how to play please

[01:24] [CAT] Bee: lol

[01:24] [Delta] Nyx Galaxia: iceman im really sorry to hearing your loss. i dont have a say any word. cuz i dont have a experience i lost someone ive loved

[01:25] [FYI] PreciousArtemis: we need some competition!

[01:25] [Delta] Nyx Galaxia: what is it?? thall?

[01:25] [TCSW] Iceman: PreciousArtemis, Are we not reading more about you sorry story in bed and ll your broken bones now hmmmhm

[01:25] [CAT] Thalleous: Nyx Galaxia, look at my profile quote he he

[01:25] [TCSW] Iceman: MWHAAAAA

[01:26] [FYI] PreciousArtemis: and we got another personality again

[01:26] [CAT] Bee: Iceman, if your going to poke the bear dont exspect it not to bite you

[01:26] [FYI] PreciousArtemis: Thalleous, I posted that one on facebook once! :)))

[01:26] [FYI] Gator: Little man with a little mind --- wonder what else is small on you ICE

[01:27] [Delta] Nyx Galaxia: hahaha thats good one but you alway said many times. nice one!!! thalleous

[01:27] [TCSW] Iceman: Bee, that little teddy can poke me anytime hehehe

[01:27] [CAT] Thalleous: you did PreciousArtemis?

[01:27] [CAT] Bee: lol

[01:27] [CAT] Thalleous: thank you Nyx Galaxia,

[01:27] [Delta] Nyx Galaxia: np! ;3

[01:27] [FYI] PreciousArtemis: that's where I saw it the first time

[01:27] [FYI] PreciousArtemis: it's a good one tho!

[01:28] [CAT] Thalleous: gary oldman. Forgets the 'r'

[01:28] [CAT] Thalleous: get the joke?

[01:28] [FYI] PreciousArtemis: not funny?

[01:29] [CAT] Thalleous: no g.a.y oldman forgets the 'R'

[01:29] [CAT] Thalleous: gary=g.a.y

[01:29] [FYI] PreciousArtemis: k I don't think it's funny?

[01:29] [FYI] PreciousArtemis: blonde much?

[01:29] [TCSW] Iceman: PreciousArtemis, you really are a sad story --- so please stay in bed broken bones or not but please stay in bed and please get some friends in real life --- you need it !!!!

01:34] [TCSW] Iceman: PreciousArtemis,I feel sorry for you my Belgian little Boy as you are trying to be someone youare and never ever will be
    [01:35] [TCSW] Iceman: sorry

[01:35] [TCSW] Iceman: PreciousArtemis,Perhaps when you get out of your "bed" get friends in real life andget a life

[01:39] [TCSW] Iceman: PreciousArtemis,I do play this game as I please ... just stay in your bed little BOY and feelsorry for you

01:48] [TCSW] Iceman: PreciousArtemis,I do indeed feel orry for you and indeed PreciousArtemis, hope your hip orwhatever will grow and you can get out of your bed soon as you really need itso you can get some friends in real life my friend--- so Indeed I do hope you getbetter soon :)

• wow, didn't expect tentlan to support homophobes... this game is a war game no one should start insulting and belittling others because of their life style, and GC should be respectful and mostly talks about the game and fun. this guy I saw him never letting go of that fact on a gay player, insulting none stop, and he has nothing else to say!. and he is like a broken record thinking he is right in doing that... I don't agree with him.. this is a war game, not an insult/bully/belittle platform towards people who are different and just want to play the game...

• sorry cat-maniac but as for a leader trolling gc...
    [01:22] [CAT] Cat maniac: Ya
    [01:22] [CAT] Cat maniac: ,....
    [01:22] [CAT] Cat maniac: ....
    [01:22] [CAT] Cat maniac: ..............
    [01:22] [CAT] Cat maniac: ......."….………¿
    [01:22] [TCSW] Thalleous: .........................................................................................................
    [01:22] [CAT] Cat maniac: Hey
    [01:22] [TCSW] Thalleous: lol
    [01:23] [CAT] Cat maniac: ..............................................................…………… ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    [01:23] [CAT] Cat maniac: Ha
    [01:23] [TCSW] Thalleous: ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    [01:23] [CAT] Cat maniac: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    [01:23] [CAT] Cat maniac: Ha
    [01:23] [CAT] atomic 17: upset the boss and get your tails cut off
    [01:24] [CAT] Cat maniac: who?
    [01:24] [CAT] Cat maniac: is th boss?
    [01:24] [TCSW] Thalleous: ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ........................................
    [01:25] [TCSW] Thalleous: no not my fluffy tail
    [01:25] [CAT] Cat maniac: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………~~……~. ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    [01:25] [CAT] Cat maniac: hahaha
    [01:25] [TCSW] Thalleous: kjhferioyenjsidgvkweiudhaeiuldgweoi;fgdeufkgh34ioewdfulghojhqdtyugihojugeftwyuihjugydtrgyhuirjuygtguhijugyfdrtfgyuhijrouredftgyhjhgfghjkjhgfujgtydfkjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedxyjeneje9dneidbdiwusdhgvcwvshjxihsgfwc3vghejdicduyeg4bendghfbhj5tklhdfxuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybjnbbbbbbgfvhnjkkkdtrcfgvbhgvfyersxdcfvgtfdrgfvdrctfvdcgsredf6t7strraewdtgyuresxdcttesxdcftvgyhhswerdtfgyhnibugyftrdewzrxetcvtb
    [01:26] [TCSW] Thalleous: hold on this may take a day or 2
    [01:26] [CAT] Cat maniac: 2038]¥]¥€{}€£{£]£]£]€}€}€9{oaksjdj‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️️❌♻️❕4️⃣9️⃣↔️3️⃣↘️⬆️↖️▶️®️®️▪️✔️〰️⛷️‍♂️‍♂️‍♀️️‍♂️‍♀️⛷⛷️‍♂️‍♂️⛸‍♂️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️�
    [01:26] [CAT] Cat maniac: ohhhh
    [01:26] [CAT] Cat maniac: same
    [01:27] [TCSW] Thalleous: ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    [01:27] [CAT] Cat maniac: alaa
    [01:27] [TCSW] Thalleous: oh god
    [01:27] [CAT] Cat maniac: Lqlwekrjrhrhhfhdsjlaal,s,sxmxmc. Cc cmc mccmmcmxmxslowwooe
    [01:27] [CAT] Cat maniac: IKR
    [01:29] [CAT] Cat maniac: Qlleejdjjdmslalsdkdjjdjddhfhfhuwiwoqpqladkx,z,,awowokejejddjdjdjkslqlwlwjdjdmz,askwoqpoeurururhfhfekwkwowosodidjdjdjdjjdjdjddhhffhhfhdueueiwoqqppqoaalzkzkkxmxxmxmmcjddjjdsjjsdjjdjdjdjdjjdjddjjdjdjfhfhfjdurrututytyueuwiwwioqqp
    [01:29] [TCSW] Thalleous: ✋✊☝✌^﹏^:'(B-)^m^♥❤✌
    [01:29] [TCSW] Thalleous:
    [01:29] [CAT] Cat maniac: Hmmm
    [01:30] [TCSW] Thalleous: ⛲
    [01:30] [CAT] Cat maniac:
    [01:30] [CAT] Cat maniac: Don’t even try
    01:30] [TCSW] Thalleous: :S-_-:OB-)(^.^)(ToT)(^q^)(^O^)(′o`)⊙▽⊙(′θ`)(′o`)≧◇≦⊙△⊙∩﹏∩✊✊
    [01:30] [TCSW] Thalleous:
    [01:30] [TCSW] Thalleous: eh?
    [01:30] [CAT] Cat maniac: ेचेचत्िककिरिगाैजजैदीीदिगकिसिस्स्ये,े।।ेेे।े-ॉ,ैतैातगीूहिरकेतोतोतेोचौचचौ
    [01:31] [CAT] Cat maniac: Now what
    [01:31] [TCSW] Thalleous: wtf?
    [01:31] [CAT] Cat maniac:
    [01:31] [TCSW] Thalleous:
    [01:31] [CAT] Cat maniac: I’m getting ready ...
    [01:33] [TCSW] Thalleous: ☝☝☝☝-✌✌✌✋✊✌
    [01:33] [TCSW] Thalleous: I'm not done yet
    [01:33] [TCSW] Thalleous:
    [01:34] [TCSW] Thalleous: -haha ♥♥♥♥
    [01:34] [CAT] atomic 17: what all this boys total stupidty to the max or what
    [01:34] [CAT] Cat maniac: ‍‍‍‍‍⚖️‍✈️‍✈️‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍�
    [01:34] [CAT] Cat maniac: baet this
    [01:34] [CAT] Cat maniac: yes it is.
    [01:34] [TCSW] Thalleous: ok 6 layers
    [01:34] [CAT] Cat maniac: Ya GTG
    [01:34] [TCSW] Thalleous: 100 layers from me
    [01:34] [CAT] Cat maniac: Ohhhh
    [01:35] [CAT] Cat maniac: BYE
    [01:35] [TCSW] Thalleous: 100,000
    [01:35] [TCSW] Thalleous: LAYERS

• I have to agree with CatWoman's comments. The amount of homophobia that this player (IceMan) generates on the Nayatlan server is truly shocking. When challenged about his homophobia before his latest ban his reply was 'so what if I am' (homophobic).

To my knowledge he has received 3 bans from chat. How many more times do we have to see this extreme homophobia?

• Cyn , i dont agree or accept nothing of this, but sometimes "eat your own poison" is a good thing, for years you do same to other players and never care "what they feell" about have bulling from you, that Gator also a pig as you, remember you both bulling Dove and twinkle from day light till day over, day after day after day after day, and somany others. maybe now as thisgs are all the way around , you start to be "a person" and stop doing others what , for what i read ...you also dont like it. not happy about what i read, but happy to know FINALY you feel same as others when isyou bulling them.

• Bandido ok, that's maybe your opinion, but that was always a reaction on something they said or did, I never started it... maybe, just maybe you should think about that
    and another thing, this isn't about me, cause like I said he can't hurt me, José! do you know the suicide rate of gay people, do you know how many get bullied, no? do you have a disabled person in your family? no? please keep your comments for yourself! I don't mind if I'm banned, must have said something wrong, I only wanna know what I said, so it won't happen again! and btw I won't stop defending myself either!

• you know very well that it has nothing to do with being gay, this mental retard uses it with the aim of reaching you, in the same way that you use what you have to reach others, even chris you and the merlin pig used, everything serves to feel "garndes 2 behind the pc, that is not physical and does not have a face to take 2 licks on the snout, do not be victimized, it is one of the worst bullers I know only because rope is in a bad mood or just because yes. behave like people before to point the finger at the donkeys, I repeat, I don’t agree with what that guy does, just like I don’t agree or accept what others do and you. You are a saint, because the spell has turned against the sorcerer, it is time to become aware of what you have done to the other servers to the servers, and now you feel in your skin what others are suffering.

• I already wasted too much time explaining things to you.... still don't care what you think about me
    and most of the time you weren't even on the server! it's all hear say .... whenever you can judge me, you do it....