game ethics

• hello

my first post so please do not be too hard on me as i am trying to understand . I welcome comments from all servers international and english .

I want to start with that i do not complain about players using $$$ to play the game . The Devs must earn a living . Also in real life the rich are ahead of the poor . So nothing to complain about . I also do not say names in this post .

The issue is what is a good chief of a tribe and what is a bad one .

Is the role of a chief to win at any cost ? or is the role of the chief to honour the reputation of the tribe, keep standards, keep players motivated, care for the tribe and see it prosper from start to the end ? watch new players learn the skills, direct experienced players to cunning strategies . Finally is the chief's role to be head of the tribe , represent it in matters of reputation and diplomacy ?:evil: or :saint:

unfortunately some chiefs aim for higher standards and some don't care and just want to win at all costs . even if that means they turn a blind eye to very suspicious accounts, strange behaviours and growth rates amongst his tribe members . Please note i do not use word "cheat" . i have no evidence to justify that word . However i say where there is smoke, there is fire . one does not have to be an idiot to see that the tribe is suspicious . historic evidence of multi accounts, maybe suspicious pushing activity , unnatural growth rates .?(

i try to discuss with the chief . he replied that he doesnt care as long as they pay to win . he likes bbq's . then i get spies from 2 of their players .

That does not seem the most sensible of replies . It seems as if the chief is standing in the middle of a river in Egypt . It is called DE NILE 8)

How silly of me to think that a chief would care so little about his tribe's and his own reputation ?

or how silly of me to think a chief would care about his tribe members to make sure they play properly not corruptly ?

or how silly of me to think this chief actually cares about the game called Tentlan ? and his standards are one of the fault reasons why the group of players who love this game gets smaller :(

tentlan is a small community of regular players who love the game . if you love the game , i wonder of tribe members of this chief, why continue to follow such a role model ? unless you also want your reputation to go into the gutter ;(

• thouse kind players give me vomits, a game should be played for fun , think maybe a fresh start on a real tribe is the best for you we are a bunch of friends and play togheter for manny years here we all helpeachother and teach what some who join us dont know, we dont care about points and we play clean, if fact my favourite thing is reporting the cheaters and see them be banned :thumbsup::evil: we are at tepankali and tribe name is Arkadia your wellcome to join

• thank you for offer to join. my leader is a great leader and leads by example . we are rank 3 . we will stay and prosper to the end of the world [ and then back] . :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: ok its not about coins or buying success . thats life . unfair or not. i do not say the word unfair because that is a sad complaining word . ;(

what i say is that if you have to do :evil: "dark arts" :evil:to win a fun free game then you have lost it and your reputation in the game . All we have is our reputation . You do not need to do darkness . You could try to win this world properly and then be able to take honour from the rest of us. now you are scorned by all the tribes <X

The members of the tribe who support such leadership will also have their reputation stained . Your tribe are not even the top tribe. The more you go down wrong path, the weaker you actually become . your chief is not loyal to you . his morals are interested in using you . thats totally different .

• sorry my mistake, thought you wanted to play the game on a tribe who plays clean ,where everybody helps and play for fun , dont caring about ranking (as thouse are not the best can be sure of it) just do the normal stuff kill and rob all others 8o8o8o8o8o8o:saint::saint: have a nice day.

• madre mia que mal estais, jefe en un juego? si quereis ser un buen equipo os queda mucho,una tribu que depende de un jefe es que no sabe jugar ninguno .

• You miss my point. I do not argue dependency . I argue culture and ethics stem from the chief/leader . A tribe that does not have a chief either works amazingly well or is anarchy .

Some of us are not yet as good as you . We are still learning . Please tell us what makes a good team ?

why bring your poor mother into this ? for all you know she may be in our tribe :/:whistling: