there are no warriors, only crybabies

• This is by far the dumbest game on the planet. What kind of game tells you that you are about to spend resources set aside for other orders in the que, but doesn't give you the slightest information about how much of those resources, or what orders? How the F*** are we supposed to calculate that! F'n dumb! Pure MORONHOOD! Not to mention the game is dumb because it doesn't deduct the resources from your storage when you put in the order. WHY NOT?!!! How the hell are we supposed to make intelligent decisions without that information? The makers of this game are either very stupid or very dishonest and manipulative. There can't be any other reason!

• I can think of one possible reason for not displaying every bit of information, and that is this; it's possible to do the necessary calculations in your head, or discern where the allotted resources are required, to exercise your reasoning powers, to make you think for yourself.

• You are right. However, when I play a video game, I play it to relax and enjoy. Not to come home and WORK MORE. I have a million other video games that afford me the options of much easier resource tracking, and not to have to do it in my head or go to third party software to do the calculations.

Anyone can design their video game anyway they want to, but NOBODY gets to chose the consequences of their decisions. The biggest consequence for video game developers is: How the people on the other side of their development are going to enjoy the game.

I guarantee you people spend enough time at work and school doing calculations in their heads. They have near zero interest in continuing that when they get home. Why would they enjoy coming home to do even more of it, and especially calculations where there is a very difficult means of obtaining the stats in the first place?

This game is on my lowest priority in the list of games I play, and I'm surely not going to spend any money on it ever, and it will get little of my time.

• You are right. However, when I play a video game, I play it to relax and enjoy. Not to come home and WORK MORE. I have a million other video games that afford me the options of much easier resource tracking, and not to have to do it in my head or go to third party software to do the calculations.

I don't understand what you are doing here and putting so much effort into bashing the creator of this game. You should be ashamed to go off like this without questioning the creator of this game for what reasons he/she designed the game this way.

You better apologize and start the new year with a better attitude towards others.

Oh yes, and do something about your language, there are also a lot of children playing here.

The Best Way To Destroy An Enemy Is To Make Him A Friend.

• I don't understand what you are doing here and putting so much effort into bashing the creator of this game. You should be ashamed to go off like this without questioning the creator of this game for what reasons he/she designed the game this way.

You better apologize and start the new year with a better attitude towards others.

Oh yes, and do something about your language, there are also a lot of children playing here.

How about that. Someone who identifies as "Unholy" seeks to correct others, and the youth, on moral principles.

First eliminate your hypocrisy, before you seek to correct others.

I, on the other hand, will rely on my connection to truth, facts, and experience to educate everyone, and not sugar coat it which allows the true offenders to mask and get away with the REAL harm they cause to humanity.

I'd say my comments are wholly relevant since they are posted in a thread that identifies with the topic of belittling the character of all customers of the game as if dissent were an inappropriate response to a business that manipulates them for profit, wherein those profits are obscene in contrast to the near non-existent cost of the digital real-estate being exchanged for the VERY REAL currency that is hard to earn for those who participate in both the work and consumer markets.

• First eliminate your hypocrisy, before you seek to correct others.

So true this, you have a lot of self-knowledge.

Shame on you for using a gaming forum to spew your bile, your language is disproportionate and offensive.

The Best Way To Destroy An Enemy Is To Make Him A Friend.