zooming in and out

• I have noticed that one can use the scroll 'button' (whel) on the mouse to zoom in and out of one's City.

Can this same function be enabled when in the world map please?

It is a pain to move around the world map by holding the left mouse button down and moving up and down the map.

Also as an aside it would be even cooler to break the world map down into grids - numbered grids.

• I second the request for zooming on the world map. I only play on a laptop and there really isn't much of the world on a smaller screen.

I would also appreciate enabling an alternative to the scroll both places. Something like a + and - keycode.

• Zooming is indeed not implemented yet in the worldmap, but as Furry suggests, it should be possible to scroll far beyond the visible region by simply dragging and dropping the worldmap with your mouse, or using the arrow keys in your keyboard. It's also possible to jump from one location in the worldmap to another using the coordinates input in the bottom left corner (e.g. from 100:100 to 600:600). There is also currently no visual aid to distinguish which cities belong to which players and tribes until you hover with your mouse each specific city, as Furry mentions.

Previous Answer from M0H0 on the same topic.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali