Tribal Board Tweak

• I would like to suggest an automatic delete of "Write something on the wall" when you click on it to write a post. It is really annoying to me to have to press backspace or press delete to erase it before I can write something.

• I would like to suggest an automatic delete of "Write something on the wall" when you click on it to write a post

That should be the default behaviour, what browser and version are you using? Consider upgrading your browser to its lastest version if you didn't yet, since I reckon that would help.

• That should be the default behaviour, what browser and version are you using? Consider upgrading your browser to its lastest version if you didn't yet, since I reckon that would help.

Ok. I am using IE 8. I have Google Chrome and Foxfire too. How well does it work on those browsers?

• I been using google chrome seems to be working fine for me and I am able to delete my own threads on wall and if I start a thread and delete the 1st one it clears all others comments as well, hope that helps?

• Ok. I am using IE 8. I have Google Chrome and Foxfire too. How well does it work on those browsers?

IE 8 is known to cause issues with Tentlan; I would recommend at least IE 9, or any up-to-date version of Chrome or Firefox, any of these should work leaps and bounds better for Tentlan.