unfair practices at play

• hi,

i was curious as to how the game administrators monitor and detect unfair practices in game play.

i have read the rules and regulations and they are very clear that such practices are disallowed and that they will be dealt with.

do the administrators have data regarding such activities. are these activities under scanner 24/7?

if a player suspects of unfair play by anyone, and if he reports the same, then will that be looked at at the player level or at the server level?

thanks in advance
    unni.

• Hello, write about this for support support@lionmoon.com enter your nickname, server name, country, and description of the situation (enter the nick of the players you are reporting) also specify the date and time, make a screenshot of these conversations, and add it as an attachment to the view, support will review your request, And will decide on sanctions for the players

• I do not know if I understood what you mean, but the administration periodically checks players for unfair software, multipush, and other scams, every player reported is also checked

• As already quoted by Sevral if you have any suspicion of infringement of the game rules, you must report to the support. (support@lionmoon.com)
    All denounces will be examined and applied sanctions if applicable.

We do not advertise of the applied sanctions, but you can always check if any player has been blocked. as you can see in the exemple.

Já fizeste "gosto" na nossa página do facebook?? Acompanha aqui todas as novidades do Tentlan.

• Some players in our server Mayapan are having multiple accounts. One player even claimed to have in general chat.

As Sevral says:

Quote from Sevral

..... write about this for support (support@lionmoon.com) enter your nickname, server name, country, and description of the situation (enter the nick of the players you are reporting) also specify the date and time, make a screenshot of these conversations, and add it as an attachment to the view, support will review your request, and will decide on sanctions for the players

Já fizeste "gosto" na nossa página do facebook?? Acompanha aqui todas as novidades do Tentlan.

• what i was asking is, if some one files a complaint, how is the veracity of the claim determined? do the administrators have data regarding the activities of the alleged person which can prove his guilt?

• what i was asking is, if some one files a complaint, how is the veracity of the claim determined? do the administrators have data regarding the activities of the alleged person which can prove his guilt?

It's obvious, the administration of the game only applies sanctions when it has evidence of the infringement.
    The administration has tools that allow them to monitorize the game.

• To clarify, yes we do have and review data of player behaviour periodically to prevent cheating, but unfortunately as there are many ocurrences of cheaters it can sometimes happen that we don't catch everyone immediately. If you file a complaint to support via support@lionmoon.com we always review the data pertaining to the accused player(s), at a player level, and sanction if and only if we find strong evidence to back up the accusations.

• Because my mom is a target I am writing for her. She sent 2 complaints in one had proof of her being bullied and unable to play. Not one response was heard. I can only guess the players that use money are allowed to play anyway they want.

• Some players in our server Mayapan are having multiple accounts. One player even claimed to have in general chat.

Yes.. I have seen it too. 2nd accounts and 3 accounts of the same player are rampant in mayapan server in in.tentlan.com. I remember i had attacked a non tribe city once and someone from my tribe messaged me not to attack as it was his 3rd account. unfortunately, i did not take any screenshots then and i have switched to a different tribe, so i have no proof. But I think the Tentlan team should have stricter measures so that the game is fair for everybody. I think it will be better if Tentlan can attract many different players instead of few players with many different accounts. One would be to take a leaf out of Travian, where server monitors detect malpratices themselves and demand explanation even if nobody has reported the player.

• Because my mom is a target I am writing for her. She sent 2 complaints in one had proof of her being bullied and unable to play. Not one response was heard. I can only guess the players that use money are allowed to play anyway they want.

Hi mailast,

I suspect there is little the admins can do regarding your mom's allegations - if your mom has already messaged the admins at support@lionmoon.com with details of the perceived bullying, the admins will have checked this out. They do not always respond to the sender of allegations or emails but they will nevertheless look into them. If they agree that the player complained about has broken any game rules, they will consider a sanction. As has been explained above, it is possible to see on a player's cities whether they have been banned - it can take a couple of days for matters to be looked into, however. so time should be allowed for this. If there is no annotation on the reported player's cities, this would suggest that the reported player is not considered to have broken any game rules.

There is so game rule per se about 'bullying' but there are rules about 'game hindrance'. If you type the words 'game hindrance' in the search facility on this forum, you will find numerous posts on the topic. Quite often, however, although a player may think their game is being hindered by another, the admins do not share the same view in so far as it relates to the game rules. Other posts on this topic give some examples of game hindrance - these should assist further.

I can confirm from experience that admin DO deal with allegations of game rule breaking. I have reported several players over a period of time and all have been looked into and, where appropriate, action has been taken.

Having also seen players who were clearly spending a vast amount of money on the game banned from the game for multi-accounting, I have full trust and confidence that the amount of money a player spends in the game has no bearing whatsoever on how the admin team respond to complaints about those players.

I hope this post is helpful.

Regards,

Captain B

• I have been attacked by one particular player so much that the strikes have become disturbing and this player had the audacity to gloat about it on chat. Truly feel as though I am being targeted and while the player in questions aid it was not personal, his boastful ignorant behavior was really unacceptable.

• Delete your character on all servers you play on! Now that you do not exist anymore create a new character with a new email! You are someone new and unless you tell anyone they do not know who you are!!!