You've already attacked this player ....

• .... and he's not a total idiot so he sent his troops out to the seaside or whatever at the time when your attack hit, so now the game thinks he's really weak and can't defend himself, so won't let you attack again until he's built his wall back up a level and then he'll duck you again.

So either fix PvP or loosen PvE so we can hit more than 5 times a day. Both broken makes it a non-game and good luck getting another batch of players as willing as the current lot.

We can't damage another player's city to any extent, we can't capture it and all they need to do is send their troops and res to an alt and send it back afterwards, like mad-dog does.

• Confirmed as troops there just before attack and just after, but none there at time of attack and unable to attack again afterwards "you'll have to wait a few hours"

Joke

• So anyone getting attacked just needs to send all their troops and res to raid the nearest low level barbarian camp just before the attack hits and then they can't be attacked again by that player until the timer resets.

• Indeed, it was quite easy for me (you figured it out). Keeping everything safe and keeping my army safe. That was my point in my question, its quite easy to attack smal players then / farm them and always keep your army safe from the big players.

I would suggest increasing the amount that you can store under the underground cave. And then blocking the option to send resources to barbarians. Its quite strange that you can do that. Otherwise you need to sends goods to a player / city far away. If you do this then people can at least make there second city, I'm close to it know but otherwise you can always block a small player from having more than one city! (so if you got war players, the will prevent them from ever having a second city)

But I'm afraid that this is one of the biggest flaws in the game. How do you going to fix this? Second city far away and everything is solved for you. You can still do this.

Thats wat I meant with spying on troops movement. If you can occupie a city / barbarians and spy on the troops movement than this is resloved. Then you block the city where its from and block the target where it's coming to. Then you will need more players / work together and get a lot more activity in the game.

Something like that.

• Mad-Dog, how is it that your English can suddenly go from horribly bad to impeccably good, at will?

If you ask me, it seems like you're letting people other than just you access your account, and I believe that's against the Rules.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• Mad-Dog, how is it that your English can suddenly go from horribly bad to impeccably good, at will?

If you ask me, it seems like you're letting people other than just you access your account, and I believe that's against the Rules.

Somethimes I use a spellingchecker and that helps a lot, only I need to copy everything in word and correct the langueage and I've dyslexia (I think you call it that in English, thats what google said). So when I'm using a spellingchecker and reading my message three times it's a lot better dan if I don't do that.... But probably you could have just asked.... Instead of making public asumptsions...

• The funny thing is, it wasn't even the "mad-dog" account that was spotted moving their troops and res in and out of their city to avoid the attacks, was it?

How funny that you admit it, when it was another account where someone's english and attitude looked familiar :D

• The funny thing is, it wasn't even the "mad-dog" account that was spotted moving their troops and res in and out of their city to avoid the attacks, was it?

How funny that you admit it, when it was another account where someone's english and attitude looked familiar :D

Explain yourself? About who are we talking? Someone els who used my city? I don't get it...... Or are we talking about a second account again? If I wanted that, I just had a small account in your ally to see who I need to attack (who is online and who is not). Just not my style.......

When I was attacked I always send one (or more) solders back to the attackers! Some of them were pooled back (din't know if it was an army or not and knowing I was online so then it was not a good time to attack.

And like I said in a different post, when I went ofline, I attacked a barbarian encampent far away, with troots and send my rescources with them to keep it safe. Quite easy! So I don't know what your talking about, but please explain...... But I suppose the team has tools to see more accounts on one IP, to see logs, to see inlogs and can easily check this (I know this happens with other browser games)! So please check my account!

• .... and he's not a total idiot so he sent his troops out to the seaside or whatever at the time when your attack hit, so now the game thinks he's really weak and can't defend himself, so won't let you attack again until he's built his wall back up a level and then he'll duck you again.

Kurgar, as you rightly observe, some players use this tactic and send the troops (and resources) away if they are online and spot and incoming attack. And as you've already noticed, there is a protection mechanism built in the game that given a score difference of 75%, you (as attacker) won't be able to repeatedly attack the same player for the next 12 hours after the first attack hits. Note that this protection is only valid against attacks towards the same player, so it does not make the defender in any way immune.

In the situation you describe, I would send a spy just a few seconds before my attack hits, and if there is nothing in the city, then I'd cancel the attack and try my luck some time later :)

• Kurgar, as you rightly observe, some players use this tactic and send the troops (and resources) away if they are online and spot and incoming attack. And as you've already noticed, there is a protection mechanism built in the game that given a score difference of 75%, you (as attacker) won't be able to repeatedly attack the same player for the next 12 hours after the first attack hits. Note that this protection is only valid against attacks towards the same player, so it does not make the defender in any way immune.

In the situation you describe, I would send a spy just a few seconds before my attack hits, and if there is nothing in the city, then I'd cancel the attack and try my luck some time later :)

Thanks for the reply from myself as well. This is helpful information, and I can see why such a mechanism is within the game - to prevent a single player from being spammed with attacks from a much stronger or larger majority of players.

• Kurgar, as you rightly observe, some players use this tactic and send the troops (and resources) away if they are online and spot and incoming attack. And as you've already noticed, there is a protection mechanism built in the game that given a score difference of 75%, you (as attacker) won't be able to repeatedly attack the same player for the next 12 hours after the first attack hits. Note that this protection is only valid against attacks towards the same player, so it does not make the defender in any way immune.

I appreciate the explanation, which is helpful as is the case with any additional information, but I totally disagree with the logic. You suggest sending a scout to hit a few seconds before the attack (which I have been doing (and after)) and then cancelling my attack, just so I can then attack a little later when the player is offline? If you want us to send multiple fakes to multiple targets before our real attack hits and cancel, then cool, but we would need to be able to synchronise and automate such plans, which none of us are yet close to (if it exists) after a month of server life. I'm sorry, but the whole game mechanics are currently about having players on multiple hours per day every day, yet you and your partner check in about twice a week each and have made no obvious improvements yet? I respect how much time and effort has been put into getting the game this far, but I would humbly suggest that if you lose the current small group of willing players, we'll be hard to replace.

To clarify. 1 instant improvement would be an automated send an attack to leave and therefore land at a certain time

• Furry, it absolutely does not protect a player, except against 1 other single player.

There is no mechanism to stop every single much larger player in the game attacking the one player twice in the same day and most larger and all smaller players attacking them repeatedly. It's just pointless to do (or pointless for anyone to attack any online player) because they can just send their troops and res out to a barb camp or park them in a buddies city. The attacker pays the food costs and has to march all the way home every single time. There's a reason why all games of this type have siege as well as raid attacks (with some having a difference between castles that can be pvp sieged and cities that can only be raided)

• Furry, it absolutely does not protect a player, except against 1 other single player.

There is no mechanism to stop every single much larger player in the game attacking the one player twice in the same day and most larger and all smaller players attacking them repeatedly. It's just pointless to do (or pointless for anyone to attack any online player) because they can just send their troops and res out to a barb camp or park them in a buddies city. The attacker pays the food costs and has to march all the way home every single time. There's a reason why all games of this type have siege as well as raid attacks (with some having a difference between castles that can be pvp sieged and cities that can only be raided)

Yes, I am aware that each player can attack once thus enabling the 12 hour "Peace" mode for each individual that attacks, and I do agree that can be a very annoying aspect when said player keeps moving their troops - but as of right now I don't think anything can be done about it.