servermerge needed

• There are a few servers like that. What is the INT number of the server?

The problem is not with the mergers, but that the entire game seems to be loosing players. Most of the decent players that have dropped out have dropped out for good, not coming back. There are just too many disrespectful players that go from server to server just to attack and destroy, make the game miserable for the serious players, then disappear, not to play the game.

Their strategy seems to be 'go to each new server as it starts up, build and rampage, drive everyone off the server, abandon the server and repeat.' Thus, only a few hardy players remain on the server.

The second problem is with mega-tribes. With all of the top playes in only a few tribes, there is no one to attack. The players get so consolidated into two or three tribes, they get too big to attack.

I think one solution would be to allow the big, mature players to take their entire account infrastructure (troops, cities, buildings, resources, amber, tuquoise, everything) over to another server of their choice, at an equal level to them, at any time. A 'your choice' merger, not an 'administrator drven' merger. That way, there could be a few top-league servers filled with top-league players that are constantly coming in (minimum 'point' entrance level), that run 'forever'.

Also, put a cap on the number of players that can be in a tribe. No monmopolistic mega-tribes. Force the players into many different tribes of fairly equal strength. Can you imagine major league sports with only two teams? No competition.

• why the hell you want more players or attacks at your server? are you missing spending money in a white flag and endless days of AP? because thats what you do when someone scout on you or try to attack , you come insulting the players at CG and them set on AP, your not a player, your a joke, and should be glad you have a chance on playing the game the only way you know and can, being a farmer:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:

• So, Yogi123, please explain to us how Inaya is number one on the server, and the tribe is number one on the server, and she is one of the few players still left, if she is 'a joke'? I think your comment is blatently offensive, adds nothing to the conversation, is personally insulting, and shows a complete lack of factual content. All of the points you made about her game play are completely legitimate strategies. I have never known her to insult anyone in CG, and I have interacted on several servers with her.

Just because you are too incompetent a player to beat her, does not give you any right to say what you said about her.

• is all the way around she is just a buller and a lawsy player if her tribe is n1 os because other quit for some reazon , and how i know how she is lausy a buller and set AP on when a real player going on her? because she did this already in 2 servers in a row 8o8o8o not even spending as she does saves her lol

• Like I said in my earlier post, there are just too many disrespectful, obnoxious players left in the game, most of the good players have left. The majority of those left do not wan to play the game, they just want to insult, destroy, and degrade the game.

Pity.

I would tell you to go play in your own sandbox but apparently you want to play in a cat liter box.

• you dont know me from anywhere to speak to me like that, you speak so much bullers and why the good players left because them, so i am telling you inaya the dutch stupid no brain girl is a buller , maybe if you play international servers woould see it with your own eyes, shame you defende someone like her, about you , my opinion for the posts you do and that i helped you more than once, is oviouse you no nothing about the game as the majority questions you do or did are down there you just have to scroll the forum down :Pyou nly hac«ve to read! thanks god me and other "good players" found a game where we have all the stuff people asking here the devs to implant on tentlan name ultimate glory, you found all us over 3000 tentlan quieters, even so i keep a server as i like the basic tentlan game just like it is, maybe we cross sometime , who knows , let us know here when that server merge is on how many days inaya play with out AP on, i would like to have a good laugh :P:thumbsup:. bye

• You are entirely disrespectful and obnoxious to reply with such a derogatory insulting message.

Please state the server number and name of the servers you have been on with Inaya. Without this evidence, I am afraid all of your spouting off is just a reflection of someone being a jerk. It is not an indication of someone who is a credible player, who respects the game, who knows anything about strategy or the technics of the game.

I am afraid this game is dying quickly. It uses ten year old technology, tired graphics, and an unresponsive support team. The servers generlly die out in about a year. Many die out only after a few months. New servers are not starting up fast enough to replace the merged servers. Just look at the list of servers available in each category - a good portion of them are merged servers. Only 11 English servers total. The glitches are getting too numerous to report. Even this forum is dying out, with few posts. No real gamer is at all interested in this format. The only gamers around have been here for four years or more. There is just no new good gaming talent coming on stream. Ten years ago, it was a good idea. It was refreshing. Now, it is just a tired, so-so, same-old same-old , run of the mill journey through nostalgia. It just gets boring. In many respects, Farmville is more exciting.

Thanks to you and so-called players like you, wanting to preserve it "the way we like it", this game has lost all its appeal to new modern gamers, and in a few years (if the game lasts that long) the only ones around will be those left back in the last decade.

The reason players use AP and the white flag and vacation mode is that there just are not any new strategies available. The available options are boring, routine. There are no new options. There are no new techniques. Nothing new to explore. The only 'new' is the ability to do more of the same stuff. It is all the same old boring stuff. Strategies that were old and outdated five years ago.

Any mediocre player with deep pockets can buy their way through the game, there are so many 'protection enhancements' available at the right price, but that is because the game was designed that way. But it is that way because "we have all the stuff we want". You wanted it, you got it, now stop complaining because people use the "stuff". It is, after all, what you want.

• i am not against spending money, after all are thouse fools that sponcer the free game for the rest of us, i am against bullers tha come insult soon are scouted or attacked and set on AP as cowerds they are as cant take it with a real player , that even buying troops and all they got are still a lausy players as inaya. did you notest sje didnt come here saying a word? didnt you notest yet you are a fool sdefending a buller? speak to players that normal play international servers and they all will tell you who is inaya.losing to much time already with you, as i said all tentlan quitters play another game simmilar this one 3D with real daily events tribe with 100 members and lots to do everyday, still i like it here. and to finish inaya is nice to you because i am sure your not a threat to her, that doesnt mean all i said is not true, think about it, ....if you can!!!dont worrie if i cross that pig again i take care her my self again 8o8o8owill make her blow her credit card again

• Just as I suspected. You have no proof, you do not give the server number and name. Everything you say is just made up garbage, spun out of your head. I doubt if you have ever played against Inaya. If true, that would make you the lowest level of pond scum. I know of no one who speaks unkindly of her, except the pathetic loser like you. I tire of your nonesense, you are trivial, not worth my time. You are like a little bit of smelly brown stuff stuck to the bottom of my shoe, from something I stepped on. You appear to be a player that is so incompetent, all they do is try to get really comeptent, good players banned. I doubt if you have ever played a real, fair, and within-the-rules game ever. I believe the term is 'cheater with a big foul mouth'. I suspect it applies to you.

Have as whatever a nice day as one can, living under a rock.

• Just as I suspected. You have no proof, you do not give the server number and name. Everything you say is just made up garbage, spun out of your head. I doubt if you have ever played against Inaya. If true, that would make you the lowest level of pond scum. I know of no one who speaks unkindly of her, except the pathetic loser like you. I tire of your nonesense, you are trivial, not worth my time. You are like a little bit of smelly brown stuff stuck to the bottom of my shoe, from something I stepped on. You appear to be a player that is so incompetent, all they do is try to get really comeptent, good players banned. I doubt if you have ever played a real, fair, and within-the-rules game ever. I believe the term is 'cheater with a big foul mouth'. I suspect it applies to you.

Have as whatever a nice day as one can, living under a rock.

• infortunaly is all the way around, inaya play lots int. servers , the name? you regist all them and see yourself her there, is me who is losing my time with another no brain person. belive what you want, but i will not forget your name as i hate bullers and the ones defende them, so pray you dont cross with me, or i will show you how this game is ment to played ^^^^^^^^^^have a nice life.hope your better at real one as in virtual your disgusting.

• Jose, just go away.
    Do us all a favor and leave the game completely.
    No legitimate tribe will allow you in, no legitimate player will join Blue Moon.

You are a one-trick pony with youir stupid Nahual attacks, but any decent player can pull one off. I can pull one off, down to the split second. Perfectly timed.

Neither you nor Blue Moon nor any other persona you come back as will ever amount to anything. You are just a lousy player. At most, a thorn in the side of good players, a minor distraction.

Inaya, a female, number one in her server, is far, far better than you can ever pretend to be. That is why you insult her so fiercely. You cannot stand that she is far superior to you. You can not tolerate that ANY female is better than you.

The only thing you can show other players in your tribe what to do, is how to lose.
    So I repeat, just go away and take your 'tribe' with you. Delete all of you raccounts like you have deleted most of them, and deactivate your tribe on all of the servers, the way you have deactivated them on most servers. Coward always run away in the end.

• Jose, just go away.
    Do us all a favor and leave the game completely.
    No legitimate tribe will allow you in, no legitimate player will join Blue Moon.

You are a one-trick pony with youir stupid Nahual attacks, but any decent player can pull one off. I can pull one off, down to the split second. Perfectly timed.

Neither you nor Blue Moon nor any other persona you come back as will ever amount to anything. You are just a lousy player. At most, a thorn in the side of good players, a minor distraction.

Inaya, a female, number one in her server, is far, far better than you can ever pretend to be. That is why you insult her so fiercely. You cannot stand that she is far superior to you. You can not tolerate that ANY female is better than you.

The only thing you can show other players in your tribe what to do, is how to lose.
    So I repeat, just go away and take your 'tribe' with you. Delete all of you raccounts like you have deleted most of them, and deactivate your tribe on all of the servers, the way you have deactivated them on most servers. Coward always run away in the end.

Hi,

i don't know your history or who is who and where...
    but i read some of his/hers comments here and kinda yell bad mouth and insulting around for free.
    my only outside of the discussion suggestion would be for you to use that exclamation mark symbol under his/hers messages and report. Might not change anything or might change, but at least, hopefully, he'll/she'll end talking and mocking around alone

• Hi,

i don't know your history or who is who and where...
    but i read some of his/hers comments here and kinda yell bad mouth and insulting around for free.
    my only outside of the discussion suggestion would be for you to use that exclamation mark symbol under his/hers messages and report. Might not change anything or might change, but at least, hopefully, he'll/she'll end talking and mocking around alone

His calling a female a 'pig' comment has already been reported, as if the current owners care. The 'pig' comment is still there. By what sense of decent respectful conversation does he get away with calling Inaya a 'pig' and getting away with it? Not only does Jose/Yogi deserve no respect, it seems the owners are really close to that point by not dealing with the issue and by letting him get away with it.

• NAME CALLING HAPPENS ALL THE TIME (especially with this gig)

COME ON G'MA....

DON:T YA KNO THE SAYIN''' *sticksNstones*

GET WITH THE PROGRAM BOYZ

DON:T GET ME WRONG (YOGI is NO bueno)

... now you'll think i should be banned for insulting jose...?

JAAHAH

ps. what's wrong with PIG