about merger

• just a guestion ? How is this merger equal , Players that played on slow servers has 1/4 of the things that players have from the speed servers has......
    I understand your reasoning behind it I just don't quite grasp the equality of it ....

• It's always going to happen with merges of multiples servers of a varying longevity and world speed that some players are going to start better off than others, and we understand that it's not super ideal, but we think that most people are going to have a good chance to catch up on Tulum, being a speed server too, considering that the speed factor is most noticeable at lower scores (even though the speed is the same for all, the lower the score you have, the faster you progress on a speed server, generally).

• Would it not have been better to merge the 2 slow servers and 2 speed servers apart ? cause you really gave a disadvantage to players!! like i said before speed servers players had resources more handy to build, an create troops i can tell you the difference , but you already know.

• i totally agree with you Rhondaking. For me it was also a surprise that they put the normal servers and speed servers together. Couldn't understand that either and it definitely don't make any sense to me....

• come on now this is just a little crazy 9.2 million point players hitting 920,000 point players . how do expect any 5 players that are 900k points to defend against 1 player with 9 million points please make it fair, change 10% rule for this merger server.. or compensate the players that played on slow servers. since speed servers had resources and speed the whole time then give slow servers players a chance. I am not ranting but i am more then a little upset , because of how this was done.... could you please explain your thoughts for everyone to know? because your earlier explanation was vague and are you all going to do anything with any of the rules ?

• These noob protection rules suck. Combined with merger.. they seem to suck even more. BALANCE BALANCE BALANCE!!!

I dont know what you should do to improve balance issues in the game, but you have to think of something if any other mergers are going to happen. that is just crazy. This whole game is about bigger is better. There is no other competition. Then you tip the balance just like that with the merge.. Come on..

This game screams for better battle mechanics.. More layers in it. If you want 10mill account play toe to toe with 1 mill account. Then battle mechanics is what needs to be fixed.. OR one quick fix would be that troops wont produce any points.. But that would break the competition part of the game.

• Or for a future server merge.

Merge everything but not troops.

Points say nothing, its the number of units what make the difference.

Players on quick servers have more created units than players on slower servers.

And you avoid cheating, if players quit and donate theire soldiers than the benefit is gone on the new merged server.

Than everyone is equal.

If you have the largest army and you attack everyone on a monthly base than theire never able to rebuild forces.

So i have to agree with the people above, but in my eyes, everything in future server merges should be merged.

But the units/soldiers should not be merged!

• I just had 4 tribe members quit because 10 million point players has hit them every day for fun with no troops in city they hit they hit to kill polom or to just keep Knocking walls down its sad to say but there should have been better planning with this merger , if its the goal to kill a sever by not making attacks fair or by allowing bullying by game hinderence then it has been accomplished.. So any of the admin Please respond and let us know if you are going to make any changes or at least stop the players from hindering others

• So i have to agree with the people above, but in my eyes, everything in future server merges should be merged.

But the units/soldiers should not be merged!

Im sorry, but this is just stupid. I have always build MUCH larger army than my level. Its my way to survive. In 200k account maybe 40% is purely army. That said.. larger players have much better production, barracks, spying and tech.. They will win troop building competition.. easy. On top of that lots of players have bought units and paid to keep them alive. Should these players to be refunded?

Bigger is better.. Just like Mopas said. if you want fairnes and to survive. Well you have better luck with fresh account than with 1mill account that has fixed everything. Im guessing you cant move your villages to the edge of the map. Even that is screwed if any of their alliance member joins next to you.

All this leads that Tentlan has killed your game and they could have just as well killed your server too. RhondaKing´s point of view is impossible to understand if person who made the game dosent play it. Moho said in another topic that tentlan devs dont play the game themselves. Which worrys me personally. How can they balance the game if they dont understand pains and victorys of those who play it.

• Rhonda u hypocrite your tribe constantly attacked H4H on Tikal i left H4H with my partner due to disagreement with dave1212 which was later sorted.

I was also on a slow server remember?

I have hit two of your members not 4 or 5 just two, if other members of tribe or outside tribe has hit your tribe is wasnt me, me being Ravenhead I dont take responsibility for others actions. And i certainly don't hit them daily i think it was twice.

As for you Vappster / FoxFire, u need to change your boring record.....wasnt hard to work out who u was, both accounts are in protection and both accounts right next door to each other.

I am a she i run two account Mandragora previously from Tikal / Red Velvet / and now Ravenhead
    My Partner better known as DeathStrike previously from Tikal, Octupus and M1ddlef1nger.
    And for those that know me from game and in RL like dave/tom/norka and a couple others know that i am she.......

So Vappy would be so nice of you to stop with the accusations and rumours that i am a man and i am someone else i think i was told i am apparently RBKBoss i would be happy to be him, his account is a nice account from what i read and hear i would be honored, but i do not take responsibility for someone else account. As wasnt it you vappster that accussed me way back of being Erwin and then someone else, u need to change this record now its so boring. I only know one of the BEES members and i am happy to have been able to join.

As for Sweetie, i joined them for the first time on Yax and after many tribes i think i have found somewhere i like they are nice people, and since being there on Yax i dont think i have seen any troops being asked or sent from other tribe members or even asked for resources in fact she offers to help others and show respect, she offers to help tambo troops so that u can farm higher level barbs which i think its a fantastic idea on a new server. So i do find this highly untrue from what i see and im pretty much active and in chat all the time with other tribe members.

SWEETIE - ild like to say thank you for having us both.

My BF who lives with me 3 days a week and rest at his house which support is fully aware and yes we have rules that we have to abide by, we get punished like anyone else if we break these rules. And im sure MoHo can vouch for this. Anyways some of us have to work dont have the luxury yet to be semi-retired and throw accusations at others.

• On tikal server King Tribe never just attacked we was always attacked first and we would respond as for your account on that server you was at 800k and deathstrike was around 3.2 million points . your tribe (H4H) had a hit out on all king members told players that if anyone joined king they would be attacked on daily basis so we responded it was part of your open tribe page . and i wasn't singling you out on the new server i made a observation to how the server was meshed together and yes if anyone thinks that a 9 million point account should hit a 900k point account and think its not game hindering has issues because all of my tribe members that have been attacked i have the reports and they have been attacked on a daily basis 10 members to be exact since server opened 6 of which now has quit, 5 members of Bee's has done all of the attacks... and they have attacked the same players ., and to be very straight whenever i have created a nap or alliance i have kept my word , that no member of mine would spy or attack any player that i had agreements with and whenever a mistake was made i made it right and to be very honest i only had 1 rogue player on tikal and he no longer plays for king tribe. and the Ravenhead account is not from tikal server cause i had the highest account on that server which i do not care about the #1 spot and never will but i will defend my tribe from bullying and that is what i have seen on that server since people where allowed to attack. just like if i singled out certain accounts in bees and hit them everyday and allowed a few of my tribe members to do the same , you all would consider that i was bullying , My point to this whole thing is attack someone near your own size...