Proposed Change

• Hi, I wanted to propose some change in game mechanics

Idea # 1 Delivering Units / Raw Materials

Well, as most people have noticed, there are a lot of complaints about Uploading Units / Raw Materials, someone is always accusing someone of PUSH, so you can simply block the option

Send Units
    Send raw materials

By blocking these options PUSH and MultiPush would not be possible, and in terms of supporting allies there is a tambo, after all the fighting would be at the appropriate level and the tribes would not consist of 50+ people, which would also equal the game level. Because tambo like others buildings with each level costing more and more, Every player would have to attack / defend pick up the highest tambo, and Thanks to that no one would complain about the scammers

The only exception would be ending the game, in this case the player who ends the game would have to write a message to the support team requesting to transfer troops to the indicated player.

Idea # 2 Simulator

Simulator as everyone knows is very useful when planning an attack / defense, but I think a lot of it is missing, for example, currently can not divide the army to stationed in the city and stationed in Tambo, you can not also enter all the bonuses for this I would propose to add additional options in Simulator

Going back to Idea # 1 if it was blocked the ability to send raw materials / units, you could be compensated for the bonuses to attack, endurance, fire festival would include people stationed in tambo, as is the case with lightning speed and acceleration. . . 100% of treatment would only work for the tambo owner

Idea # 3 New Building

For some time I was wondering what is missing in the game. . . And so I came up with the lack of ability to view the Allies during the attack / defense, I also thought about how to do something about it, for example, add a unit "messenger" or something similar

However, I thought the building would be better. . .

Signaling Tower Description

The Signaling Tower is a building used to inform allies of an approaching attack from an enemy player. Because defensive nature these towers They are arranged every few kilometers, When the enemy troops are spotted and the first tower is lit, the signal moves to the next towers to inform the allies, the Signaling Tower informs selected allies of the approaching hostile army, this information is displayed in the allies' actions "with exact time and information for the opponent seen by the defender, the Alarm Signal can be activated once every 2 hours and lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours.

- One Tower level would allow us to inform one of our chosen allies,

- The cost of activation is 50,000 cocoa 500,000 maize 500 population

- Each of the Allies who received an alert will appear in the "Actions" "Attack on an ally"

I am waiting for the waves of negative reviews

Regards

• sevral,

you have done tremendous work on this. except for blocking transfer of materials between players of a tribe, i have no negative opinions on them.

some of your innovations regarding, early warning systems are excellent, and ,makes one wonder why they are not there in the first place.

• I like the idea of an Alarm Signal Tower, but I have a few questions:
    1. Would it be activated every time you are attacked, or only if you are online and you manually activate it?
    2. If another attack is sent towards you after you set the alarm but while the alarm is still activated, would your selected allies also get information about the newer attack?
    3. Would there be a way to "block" someone to prevent them from sending you lots of attack notifications? (Like if there are several people in your tribe and each person has a few attacks incoming, your "Actions" could become really cluttered)
    4. Looking at the costs per alarm and the building requirements, this seems to be a later-game building . . . is it not meant for smaller players? (It seems to me that this would be the last building that any player would construct in their city)

I like this idea, and I wonder what you would think about also seeing the outgoing attacks of your allies (to make it easier coordinating multiple attacks on different cities so that they land at the same time)

Also, do you think that because the tower would be built on the wall it should have a small wall level requirement (like the watchtower)? ;)

• 1. The Signaling Tower has to be activated manually, let's say that someone sends you an attack with 5 lancers, and after the attack comes he send another but with a large army, then you have the ability to choose which attack your tribe will see.
    2. The next attack sent after activation of the tower will not be seen by allies, But if there are several attacks before activation of the tower, the members of the tribe will see them
    3. There will be no possibility of blocking, it is to be on your own choosing who you inform and who can help you
    4. The requirements are exemplary, what would they set the creators, I have given examples that could be

The tower is only a little easier, so every attack must have been done by one person at the time chosen by that person. :)

I think the wall will not be required, but the watchtower as possible

• The idea of the tambo to see and announce the attacks is very good. You must when one of the tribe attacks and others see it so they can come to help!

beliata , белята , trouble

• I like the idea of some kind of signalling system, but I don't think it should have to be another building, or that it should be restricted in use or cost resources many people don't have.
    I would much prefer an icon at the bottom of the screen that flashes when an ally is under attack and that gives all the pertinent data (attacker, attackee, army if known, time of arrival). To keep it somewhat fair, the information would be the same as the attackee would get, so depends on tower level etc, but would activate automatically, rather than the attackee having to do any specific action. This is similar to the way your own icon would flash when an attack is on the way. The program does it whether you are online to see it or not.
    This would allow anyone who could get there on time to support their ally.