erasing non-actives

• Is it possible to erase players and tribes that are inactive for more than 2 month, this will give a better overview from what happens in the world and give more space to new possible players. There are tribes and players which stopped being active before I started playing

• Hello,

Sorry if interfering in a wrong thread!
    I subscribe to the idea of erasing the inactive players and tribes but to do it from the high score lists!
    It's not relevant for the active players and tribes to be put all-together in the same lists!
    In my opinion the high score should have only the active players and tribes to be compared to.
    Unfortunately, there are a lot of tribes with few members, most of them up to 5-6 players max, and it's confusing when looking for "active" players in the high score list to join in one's tribe.

Thank you!

• I subscribe to the idea of erasing the inactive players and tribes but to do it from the high score lists!

It's not relevant for the active players and tribes to be put all-together in the same lists!
    In my opinion the high score should have only the active players and tribes to be compared to.
    Unfortunately, there are a lot of tribes with few members, most of them up to 5-6 players max, and it's confusing when looking for "active" players in the high score list to join in one's tribe.

Great idea! Inactive players shouldn't be on the high-score.

• I don't mind the inactive players being on the highscore list. I tend to check them out anyway to see if any resources are left and have had some good hauls in the past. My suggestion, is that for the Tribe Highscores to be accurate, the inactive players (unless they are on vacation mode) be automatically removed from the tribe.

• There are ways to solve that problem, like for instance greying out players on the highscore that are inactive, on vacation, in attack protection, etc.. Or introduce filters so you can choose yourself who you want to see on the list.