What is the point?

• So at this point of a month and a half of game-play and the only update is now what seems to be a fix for past mistakes in development. Where is the game going and how long until it gets anywhere?. This is not a dig at any developers but I currently feel this GAME is a task and not a game anymore. It is very clear there are a lot of faults in the game and they are very noticeable. I know this is the newest server and there are older ones ahead of us does anyone know at what stage are they at or are they just the same as us?

A lot of players have already left due to boredom, the negativity in the game, the big flaws in the mechanics such as the combat system, the huge lack of co op play and the huge lack of an objective. The current objective and please correct me if im wrong is to, Build a city and then build more cities and just keep going.

The players themselves had to stumble in the dark for most of the game and there is very little infrastructure built into the game. So many players have just gone on vacation mode and left and that is not for a holiday to the sun but a holiday from the game. It seems more like a task then a game as there is no real objective, there is no real PVP system in place, the only one that is there is just pointless and achieves nothing as you get more from Merc camps anyway.

The players up to a point where great until a group of players from older servers came in with knowledge unknown to new players who for some very strange reason knew of the HUGE combat flaws that somehow where brought to a new servers instead of using a new one. These players used multi accounts, took advantage of the games flaws to boost themselves up, they also have slandered many in game players who have now just gave up as they saw the game as a lost cause or just got sick of playing a game to just be insulted. It seems players who do cheat can just return on a new account after giving all of there cheated gains to a player in game and continue as if noting happens. There have been no major responses from
    developers other than a warning and a ban that has achieved nothing as people can just re join again after.

There is a huge advantage for the pay to win system as people can just pay money to never lose any troops and just heal them all, combine that with the broken combat system and it is then pointless trying to kill anything if it can brought straight back.

So in all I do plan on leaving as this game unless someone can convince me to stay as so far the only reason I have stayed this long is a testiment to those I play with, many of which have done the same just gone on a permanent vacation. And well in a game that has a lot of flaws that the devs have not learned from older versions of the game to fix until now, and where cheaters can do as they like and brag about being close to developers (Gaviotta) to which more people are now believing and myself included as no matter they cheat or break rules all they get is warning. So ban me if you like as im not really going to care if I get a warning at this stage. But if a group of cheaters can come in and do as they like and boast about being able to do as they like because the developers will not do anything to them for personal reasons then why should anyone bother playing the player base is shrinking and not growing and those that never bothered putting much time in look the wiser as they the sense in not wasting time. So as not to be personal or anything the cheating, sexist, arrogant, perverted, self righteous, and just in general poor players who have to cheat to get ahead in a poorly designed game.

So if anyone can convince to stay I will but as of now ( I am on holiday so have a lot of free time) this game feels too much like a task and not a game , I can see little reason to further invest my time and money.
    ShadowDragon.

• Yes, CHI also has many members complaining of similar issues. It is stressful, not fun, so why bother? Many have already left and many of those who are back have discussed it. I believe we have at least 3--THAT I KNOW OF--who have chosen to go on vacation in the past few days. Some with hope of possibly coming back if things seem to improve. The rest of us are stuck here tryign to keep an eye on things on behalf of our tribe mates.

I have also tried to explain privately to M0H0 how I and others feel about the questions of cheating. I will not comment on that part here, as I believe it will only worsen the situation and cause more bad feelings. I'd like to think we can move forward somehow at some point.

• I share your frustration Shadow. I also fear that the next updae might e more a teaser to tempt us than a more fundemental overhaul of the game in general.

That said I think we sould give the DEVS a chance to get things right.

To further convince us it would be good to know what else is going to happen in future updates and a likely timescale for them.

For instance will the so called TAMBO update be rolled out with the batte mechanic change?
    At the very least will the ability to send troops back and forth between players be stopped.
    as to update the batle mechanics and then still allow players to send troops to one another makes little sense to me.

What I can see happening is that with the next update there will be an add placed on facebook to get new players to join the game.

I would prefer more than just the battle mechanic change with this much touted update.

• What we see in this thread,on the facts described a little bit of a problem of the game.And again a bunch of whining,calling us cheaters.Insults.Whining about my return.Yes you are pathetic mate.

My mind immediately came example.When in World of Tanks a good player called a cheater just because he is a good player..

За котейку и двор стреляю в упор ^^

• Well there is a direct insult right there a personal one too. If you need to make 5 accounts to win then you are cheating. And in world of tanks cheating is not so easy, making multiple accounts to boost yourself in world of tanks doesnt help you. You just cant accept the fact that you and your cheating tribe are only there because you cheat. Call me pathetic all you will but if you need to cheat to win then look in the mirror when you call someone pathetic

• You are just upset that you lost five accounts again support ran all the checks on me and ciara and proves we are two people. Nik you are nothing but a cheater, why you would cheat in game I dont know says a lot about you though

• Yes I absolutely no difference to your opinion.I know that in a week I will make another 10 of your fellow men)

And you whine on the forum can't help you:)

• I have screenshot your direct insult towards me and have reported it to devs you have no respect for anyone but yourself go cheat in another game cheaters just ruin games. Clearly your parents never thought you manners and respect.

• Ultimately it doesn't sound like there is anything we can say or do other than banning El Draque and his tribe to resolve this situation. I wish you could step into our shoes for a moment and understand the situation you are putting us through, because there is no ulterior evil motive to the decisions we've taken, every report has been reviewed and everything we've found El Draque and his comrades to be guilty of has been addressed. These big and huge "flaws" are not bugs that are being exploited but something that has always been part of the game up until now. Besides the few points that we addressed, for the most part and as far as we can tell El Draque and his tribe are not cheating or hacking, they are playing, and you may not agree with the way they play, but it's not illegal, and they've never been in a privileged position or receiving a secret advantage that no other player had access to.

Unless new evidence shows up that suggests he or his tribe violate the rules in anyway, including if he is being explicitly insulting, this will be the last we will comment about El Draque and his tribe, mostly because we would just be repeating ourselves again and again otherwise.

As for the future the Tentlan, of course there's a lot we want to improve, change and add, Tentlan is 100% going to move forward with or without El Draque's drama and the update we announced recently is just one of many. Tambo is certainly coming; the new battle system is designed for it in fact. We are not big fans of timelines, since Tentlan is a living creature and plans change, but we'll see if we can put together something in the way of future plans for the community to see.

• What we see in this thread,on the facts described a little bit of a problem of the game.And again a bunch of whining,calling us cheaters.Insults.Whining about my return.Yes you are pathetic mate.

My mind immediately came example.When in World of Tanks a good player called a cheater just because he is a good player..

You have a warning for insults. Please no name calling.

• No the account was used to play it joined long before you and draque did, she then quit out of bordom but joined you for some fun then saw how sexist and backwards you were and decided to inform me of your movements and chats like you with your other 4 acconts except she did not break any rules

• In my opinion it is not against the rules to have people loyal to a different tribe spying in another tribe. Spying is part of war. Its a dirty trick. But when was war ever all about honor. It is how ever against the rules to use alts to do it.

• In my opinion it is not against the rules to have people loyal to a different tribe spying in another tribe. Spying is part of war. Its a dirty trick. But when was war ever all about honor. It is how ever against the rules to use alts to do it.

Tell that to Ciara.

• Tell that to Ciara.

He has? It's no insult to me, especially after how your alliance speaks. Trust me, if I'd come out with sexist comments against men I would probably have been banned. If I had said "men with half a brain are gifted" or something along those lines, then maybe someone might give a little more than a warning about sexism. Most moderators etc are men, on most games, not just tentlan. If they were so constantly insulted because of your sex I wonder if the people saying these things would get more than a few warnings. Trust me, I was in these peoples alliance. It was scarce to see a single insult without a dig at women (yet they knew I was there, I'd hate to see what they say when no girls are around!). And glad to see it hasn't stopped. Warnings clearly aren't working.

• He has? It's no insult to me, especially after how your alliance speaks. Trust me, if I'd come out with sexist comments against men I would probably have been banned. If I had said "men with half a brain are gifted" or something along those lines, then maybe someone might give a little more than a warning about sexism. Most moderators etc are men, on most games, not just tentlan. If they were so constantly insulted because of your sex I wonder if the people saying these things would get more than a few warnings. Trust me, I was in these peoples alliance. It was scarce to see a single insult without a dig at women (yet they knew I was there, I'd hate to see what they say when no girls are around!). And glad to see it hasn't stopped. Warnings clearly aren't working.

To the subject of your message does not have any relationship.I meant that you sat in our tribe as a spy.If this offended you,then that's your problem.

• To the subject of your message does not have any relationship.I meant that you sat in our tribe as a spy.If this offended you,then that's your problem.

Yes I admit to being a spy, with one account which is breaking no rules.
    As for my message it is about your tribe making the game pointless. That's the whole point of this thread. Or did you not bother to read the first post?

• Yes I admit to being a spy, with one account which is breaking no rules.

As for my message it is about your tribe making the game pointless. That's the whole point of this thread. Or did you not bother to read the first post?

Of course.Other tribes play farm this so much sense.

Only it's not that.I said that offended you,and you avoided the answer