Non-active player

• Inactives will get removed after approximately one month, except for inactives that are banned or in vacation mode which at the moment persist forever (since bans can be lifted and players in vacation mode may return any time to their account). Like Mad-Dog suggests, it's true that their resources are not being produced or renewed, so once they are fully looted that's it. There is also no limitation in the number of times you may attack inactives as long as they are around.

• Inactives will get removed after approximately one month, except for inactives that are banned or in vacation mode which at the moment persist forever (since bans can be lifted and players in vacation mode may return any time to their account). Like Mad-Dog suggests, it's true that their resources are not being produced or renewed, so once they are fully looted that's it. There is also no limitation in the number of times you may attack inactives as long as they are around.

I meant to inquire about 'Vacation Mode', since I will be temporarily incapable of accessing the game as frequently as I would like due to working two jobs to make ends meet, how do I turn said 'Vacation Mode' on?

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• Furry, you can activate the vacation mode through "Settings":

By clicking on that icon, it will open up a window with various types of settings for your account. You'll find the vacation mode in the section "Account".
    Note that if you activate the vacation mode, you won't be able to access your account for the next 48 hours.

• Furry, you can activate the vacation mode through "Settings":

By clicking on that icon, it will open up a window with various types of settings for your account. You'll find the vacation mode in the section "Account".
    Note that if you activate the vacation mode, you won't be able to access your account for the next 48 hours.

Thank you Gaviotta, this will indeed be helpful when those days arise that I won't be able to play.

"Intelligence without ambition, is like a bird without wings" ~Salvador Dali

• No you can go on Vacation and never come back to the game.
    A player in our Tribe on the MAYAPAN Server was inactive for over a month but his V mode status did not expire.

Eventually his account was deleted but I dont think he could ever get attacked as he did not revoke his V mode.

This is ONE way to leave the game without getting attacked.

I know in other games similar to this players have suggested that once a player goes inactive while in V mode the V mode should be revoked and that player should be able to be attacked. That is something to ask the DEVS about or request that they implement this.

• I'm sorry to have to correct you TaneMahuta and am posting this solely to assist Ququmatz and any other interested players. However, a recent post on this forum advised on a number of changes, one of which was to the vacation mode facility. The message reads as follows 'Vacation mode will now be limited to 15 days maximum. If a player in vacation mode does not access his account after 15 days, his vacation mode will automatically expire and his cities will be open again to receive visits from other players. This change will be applied retroactively: players in vacation mode for longer than 15 days will lose their vacation mode immediately, including banned players'.

I hope this is helpful Quqmatz.