• lolll

and if you merged with strongs servers,,,,start the tears kkkk

merges have to be well planned .... a thing that requires brains...and tentlan team dont have it

ahahahha

sorry but its true,.,,,

• GramPa Pat, If you think so, then you can do the same - continue your life without this game. Every your comment is negative. Join a server and fight, or leave the game for a few months/years and come back when you can play and write with a desire and a smile. Enjoy.

• The game is finished, dead, no matter what I do or think, or what you want or believe. It has run its course. No updates on the technology, no game changes, no progress, no graphics development. Their attempt to financialize Game Helper was a dud. Income is dropping like a stone, but costs are going up. They are now just running this into the ground, getting as much as they can out of it without putting anything more into it.

This is not being negative, it is being realistic. Reading the writing on the wall. I have been here for years, and watched it go down hill recently. Even established players agree with me. Everyone is just tired, bored, playing 'farmville'.

I am sorry for the bad news, for those who loved the game, but it has been completely destroyed by the predators. They amass huge armies at the beginning, perhaps have multiple alts to help them in the first few weeks to build up an army (even if the alts are banned, the damage is done), wipe everyone out, then abandon the game. Only a few are left to spend money. No one wants to throw money out the window. It is just impossible to keep a game going that way. There is no respect for the game any more. Even the new servers that start up are now dying off in a few months, not a year. One might see two or three months of action on a new server, then nothing. A merger will not solve the problem. The game needs a complete reinvention.

If there is another merger, it should be an elimination server - no healing period, no troop recovery, no white flag, no attack protection. Winner take all. A dead end for most players - 'out with a bang'.