Does anyone know how players are banned? From everything I see on the server and read in global chat I think the procedure is following:
1. Players who think they are great, but don't really know how to play, write to the admins accusing some player.
2. Administrators ban that player.
3. If the banned player asks why he is banned and disputes the ban, only then a check is made.
4. Administrators are honest enough to admit if there is no violation and restore the account.
5. If there is no violation of the rules but complaints continue to come in, the ban becomes permanent.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
What happens now is that the good fighters of the tribe are banned and nobody knows why.
I suggest the following:
1. Reports should not be anonymous - perhaps it's best to consider only reports that are posted in a fixed thread in the forum, so that everything is visible to all.
2. Administrators should inform players about the check - for example, if player A has reported player B, then player B should be informed that player A has reported him, also what checks the admins have done and what reason they blocked him.
3. Have a time limit for admins to respond in case of a ban challenge, e.g. 24 or 48 hours. If the administrators do not keep this deadline, they should give compensation to the affected player.
4. If there are a lot of complaints from 1 player that because of him the "great" players are forced to constantly buy protection, that player should be rewarded, not banned.