Tenochtitlan Hall of Fame (May 17 - Nov 17)

• Competition on Tenochtitlan was fierce in this round, but the most astute players and tribes made it to the top and defended their positions until the very end. Here they are:

Players:

1st Viper
    [СНГ] СНГ
    2nd Варуна
    [СНГ] СНГ
    3rd WarLord
    Rōnin [Rōnin]
    4th marosa
    Rōnin [Rōnin]
    5th Ginja
    5EM1 [5EM1]
    6th Conquistad0r
    5EM1 [5EM1]

Tribes:

1st СНГ
    [СНГ]
    2nd Rōnin
    [Rōnin]
    3rd Heaven And Hell
    [HandH]
    4th 5EM1
    [5EM1]
    5th Lótus
    [LTS]
    6th AYMARA
    [AYM]

Congratulations to all the winners! If your player name is on this list, you can now request a medal to be showcased in your player profile of the server of your choice. To do so, simply send an email to support@lionmoon.com with the subject "Tenochtitlan medal" indicating your player name in Tenochtitlan, server of your choice + player name where to add the medal and we'll take care of it.

Thank you everyone for playing and good luck in future rounds and servers! :)

• Infelizmente não posso dar os parabéns aos vencedores.
    Usaram uma táctica (permitida pelo jogo) mas que em nada os dignifica. Aproveitaram-se de um "erro" do jogo e de um evento mal programado, para se atacarem entre si e pontuarem tantos pontos quantos nunca conseguiram fazer em 6 meses de jogo.
    Como é possivel alguém fazer 6M de pontos em 6 meses, e de repente sem que nada o fizesse prever façam mais 6M de pontos em 3 dias?

Que esta ronda tenha servido para que os developers do jogo aperfeiçoem e analisem os eventos antes de os lançarem.
    A seguirem este caminho, são cada vez menos os jogadores a dedicarem tempo e dinheiro a este jogo.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unfortunately, I can't congratulate the winners.
    They used a tactic (permitted by the game) but in nothing dignified. They took advantage of an "error" of the game and a poorly programmed event, to attack each other and score as many points as they have never been able to do in 6 months of gambling.
    How is it possible for someone to make 5 or 6M points in 6 months, and suddenly without anything making it predict they make more 5 or 6M of points in 3 days?

That this round has served for the game developers to perfect and analyze the events before launching them.

Following this path, fewer and less players devote time and money to this game.

Conquistad0r

Se não foi hoje amanhã será. Se não for amanhã, um dia hà-de ser. A paciência é uma das maiores virtudes do ser humano,tenha calma, e espere sua vez de vencer… O mundo dá voltas, aqui você cai,logo ali se levanta.
    William Shakespeare

• Conquistad0r умейте признавать поражение!

It's good to recognise defeat when there's a worthy winner, which is not the case.
    None of the first four rankings have merit in the classification achieved. They used an "error" in the game to get what they didn't make in six months of gambling.

If anyone here is a worthy winner, this winner has the name of..... GINJA

But on this subject I have nothing more to add.

Conquistad0r

Se não foi hoje amanhã será. Se não for amanhã, um dia hà-de ser. A paciência é uma das maiores virtudes do ser humano,tenha calma, e espere sua vez de vencer… O mundo dá voltas, aqui você cai,logo ali se levanta.
    William Shakespeare

• Conquistad0r вспомните свою игру с открытия этого сервера и думаю вы замолчите) Вам ответили вашей игрой

• É por este tipo de situações que cada vez terão menos interessados neste jogo!
    Meses de preparação, estratégia, persistência e de luta para vencermos um mundo, para a administração do jogo nos derrotar com duas únicas alterações:

1. Prolongaram a data de encerramento do jogo do final de outubro para o final de novembro;
    2. Criaram um evento que poderia resultar muito bem noutros mundos mas que aqui foi aproveitado por alguns jogadores para fazerem pontos que nunca conseguiram nem conseguiriam de outra forma.

Conclusão: deram um mês e prepararam o caminho para que todo o trabalho de uma tribo ao longo de tanto tempo fosse deitado ingloriamente por terra.

Já o afirmei antes, aqui no fórum, que me sinto roubado e enganado pelos administradores deste jogo.

- Enganaram os jogadores ao não cumprirem com a data indicada para encerrarem o mundo.
    - Adulteraram as regras do jogo de tal forma que permitiram que apenas em 3 dias a pontuação fosse completamente desvirtuada.

E agora colocam aqui um Hall of Fame que em nada representa o que aconteceu ao longo de 6 meses mas apenas do que aconteceu ao longo de um fim de semana.

É por estas e por outras que irei abandonar o Tentlan de vez... eu e muitos outros....

Cumprimentos

156GTA
    Wherever you are...

• adios GTA, la verdad no creo que te extrañen mucho, saludos de nakumal

• How is it possible to take 500,000 points just by attacking a small 50-point account? I find it very strange and I wonder what is behind it, and the info of the player in which I ask myself the question of Viper, because this night he took 500 000 points by attacking a small of 50 000 who has lost a lot of space and I think double counting for just getting points for free, after that it's just an assumption so I'm not accusing but it shows well what I'm saying and what I think.

"Daenerys du Typhon de la maison Targaryen pour vous servir..."

• the game in this server was vitiated for 1 round of players:
    1st Viper
    [CHG] CHF 5,800,413,499
    2nd Varuna
    [CHG] CHF 5,736,251,669
    3rd WarLord
    Rōnin [Rönin] 4,550,615,856
    4th marosa
    Rōnin [Rōnin] 4,028,584,367
    -----
    for one weekend, they made battle points in the tribes only to rise to the rankings of the game.
    administrators made a huge mistake with the release of the promotion for the immediate recovery of dead soldiers.
    the four players in question bought 100% of the troop treatment.
    so for 2 days these players have accumulated millions of points.
    my tribe managed to punish 2 of them by taking their armies on the last day, but unfortunately the Russians got out this time.
    I hope to meet the battlefields in the servers of this game with these 2 Russian players and count the forces in a real battle rather than being bought or bought by them.
    I and my tribe did not take advantage of this "mistake" for the administrators and therefore we are in 3rd place in the tribe list at: 7,8,9,11 place in the individual ranking.
    hopefully no such mistakes ...... success

• How is it possible to take 500,000 points just by attacking a small 50-point account? I find it very strange and I wonder what is behind it, and the info of the player in which I ask myself the question of Viper, because this night he took 500 000 points by attacking a small of 50 000 who has lost a lot of space and I think double counting for just getting points for free, after that it's just an assumption so I'm not accusing but it shows well what I'm saying and what I think.

good evening, I just relaunch the subject that I had found weird as if it is duplicating, finally I come back too to put some pretty weird screens, if you see what I'm talking about watching his screens. how to have more points than his own tribe? especially with 6 members in more or less develloper in points? finally here are the screens that shows you the proof and I expect to have an explanation by the moderators please.

https://prnt.sc/hk3p33

https://prnt.sc/hk3r5r

"Daenerys du Typhon de la maison Targaryen pour vous servir..."

гадюка
    [SNG] SNG
    10 288 945

СНГ
    [СНГ]
    10 152 721

Уважаемые разработчики, обратите внимание на этот вопрос с "ошибкой" в рейтинге, по этому поводу я уже писал письмо разработчикам на которое не получил ответа. Такая же "ошибка" была на предыдущем военном сервере, но она исправлялась в течении нескольких часов, а вот теперь это "ошибка" присутствует несколько суток подряд.

• Como olvidar a Conquistad0r en muchos servidores le borre el ejercito xD

JAJAJAJ Lo mas seguro cuando tenia 300 arkeros y unos 100 espias eso fue siempre lo que te vi matar en todos los server solo atkeros y espias la verdad nunca duraste 1 mes en cada server saludos Kirito un gusto saber de ti

• Voici une réponses à vos questions qui joue ? dans les modérateur et le administrateur qui n'aime pas perdre. Voici des images elles en disent long ! Regardez les dates et le point vos comprendrez qu' ils font ce qu' il veulent. donc personne ne gagne vraiment ce n'est que du vent. juste pour vous faire dépenser de l'argent. cette méthode s'appelle voler les utilisateurs.